2023 6th International Conference on Manufacturing Technology and New Materials（MTNM 2023）will be held on June 30-July 2, 2023 by Online. The following information about the schedule is for your reference:
|June 30, 2023||14:00-17:00||Registration|
|July 1, 2023||09:00-12:00||Speeches of Keynote Speakers|
|July 2, 2023||09:00-18:00||Academic Investigation|
*The outline program is shown on this page. A more detailed program will be emailed to you after the registration deadline. The actual time arrangement may be a little different according to participant numbers.
Oral Presentation Instruction
1. Timing: a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please be considered once the Program is completed the next speaker should also be allocated a reasonable amount of time.
2. You can use CD or USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses on your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file(PPT or PDF) to the computer.
3. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
4. Please note that each session room will be equipped with an LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation.
5. Movies: If your files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
Poster Presentation Instruction
1. Maximum poster size is 59.4 CM wide by 84.1 CM high（A1）.
2. Posters are required to be condensed and attractive. Information should be visible at a certain distance-1 meter apart.
3. Please note that during your poster session, the author should stay by your poster to explain and discuss your paper with visiting delegates.