Requirements for submissions
1) Manuscripts must be written in English;
2) The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of the template;
3) The paper should be no less than 4 pages and no longer than 12 pages;
4) Plagiarism is prohibited.
5) Notification of Acceptance: Within one week of submission
Please submit your paper(word+pdf) to Online Submission System <<< click
请在截稿日期前通过在线论文提交系统投稿：投稿系统 <<< 点击
Full Paper (Presentation and Publication)
Accepted full papers will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference and be published in one of the Journals/conference proceedings.
Abstract (Presentation only)
Accepted abstracts will be invited to give the oral presentation at the conference, the presentation will not be published.
1)Both Abstract and Full Paper are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is finished.
2)All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.